Any orders that are delivered on or after April 19, 2021, the Warranty Policy is as follows:
What is the warranty?
- This warranty is provided to cover all products manufactured and administered by TSO Manufacturing.
What does the warranty cover?
- This warranty covers any defects in the material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
*TSO Manufacturing will be responsible for determining what is considered normal use*
- This warranty covers any defects in the powder coating on any TSO product.
*This excludes any product that is powder coated from a third party or purchased in a raw finish*
*Welding of any kind will void the warranty in its entirety*
How will TSO Manufacturing fix the problem?
- As a company, we will choose the resolution that we see fit in accordance to the severity of the problem.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Any TSO product that is not purchased through us (our website or social media) or a certified dealer AND not powder coated by Black Label Coatings (i.e. Ordered in a raw finish).
- Any defects or damage done during the shipment period.
- Any defects or damage done by improper use. (Including but not limited to: burnouts, sled pulling, etc.)
- Any TSO product that is installed or mounted improperly. (i.e. tacking, welding, etc.)*TSO Manufacturing will be responsible for determining if the product received proper installation* *Pictures may be required*
- Excessive heat resulting in the burning or stripping of the powder coated finish. *220 Degrees or more at the tip (This can be caused by: idling for extended periods of time, burnouts, pulling excessive weight, etc.)
- Any TSO product that is purchased in a raw finish and shows signs of rust or corrosion.
*TSO Manufacturing has the right to request any proof needed to resolve any issues stated above. This may include but not limited to: photos, video, etc.
- TSO Manufacturing is NOT responsible for any damage done during the shipping process or by any shipping provider affiliated in the process.
*Extensive damage may be reported and filed under the carriers insurance at the discretion of TSO Manufacturing*
How long does the warranty last?
- This is a Split Warranty.
- TSO Manufacturing upholds a 6 month warranty for any defects in the product itself (excluding finish). This includes cracking, breaking, or any defects resulting in a malfunction of the product.
- TSO Manufacturing upholds a 90 day warranty for the finish on any of our products. (Excluding raw finish and powder coating completed by a 3rd party other than Black Label Coatings). This includes chipping, stripping, or wearing of the powder coated finish.
This warranty will be valid and strongly enforced by all TSO Manufacturing employees.
TSO Manufacturing reserves the right to refuse and/or turn down any warranty claim that is presented.
It is the customer's responsibility to report any claim during their warranty period.